Pages

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Gossip Girl "The Princess Dowry" S5E17

Airs: Monday, February 27th 2012

Blair thinks Cyrus (Wallace Shawn, who does not appear in the episode) may have found a potential loophole in her prenup. Chuck and Georgina (Michelle Trachtenberg) partner up in a scheme, but it has an unpredictable outcome. Meanwhile, a family crisis brings William van der Woodsen (Baldwin) back to the Upper East Side. Blake Lively, Penn Badgley, Chace Crawford, Kaylee DeFer, Kelly Rutherford and Matthew Settle also star.

So obviously this episode is where Blair gets out of her marriage and ends up with Dan Humphrey... why else would there be photos of her in a (beautiful) pink gown kissing him? I don't think those scenes are in this episode so that just makes me "know" that this is going to happen...

I am Team Chuck and I can't wait til he takes down Dan Humphrey!

xoxo

3 comments:

  1. amazing blog!Let's fallow each other!
    lifeisbetterblondewiths.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is beautiful and and you pick great pictures. Actually, I stopped watching Gossip Girl cause the plot become so ridiculous (Blair looses a baby at the car crash?!) even the gowns don't compensate it anymore. That's why I like your blog since I can see all the beauty without the plot part!

    Ocean Wind

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there, I am happy to join your blog and I am ready for gossip:) I follow you:) Would you like to follow me back?
    xoxo

    www.adelinaalexander.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete