Pages

Monday, February 20, 2012

Gossip Girl Collection

Gossip Girl has influenced my style and my closet. 

I have received pieces from the show that I absolutely LOVE and had to share with you. My closet is constantly growing, I hope you like my Gossip Girl Collection! 

xo

Serena's Minnetonka Boots
Blair's Milly bow blouse
Leighton's Jimmy Choo Hunter Boots
Blair's Marc by Marc Jacobs Joelle Dress
Blair's Vintage Sailor Dress
Blair's Milly dress and headband!
Blair's Miu Miu shoes
Leighton's Chloe Sevingy for Opening Ceremony shoes (love)
Blair's red Wolford tights and Zara Blazer
Marc Jacobs Sequin Bow Dress, very "1920's". Original price was over 1250, I just had to pay for the shipping, what a wonderful gift!
Blair's Green Cape
Blair's Foley and Corinna Bag
Serena's Alexander Wang studded Tunic
Blair's 3.1 Phillip Lim Grecian style dress
Blair's Milly Dress
Blair's Elie Tahari Dress. Very bright and colourful but I absolutely LOVE it!

1 comment:

  1. I am seriously in love with everything that they wear in this show!! I mean every single piece.

    -V
    http://stylishlyme.com/

    ReplyDelete